what a day!


I got quite a surprise this morning! Still groggy from just having woken up, I turned on the ol' laptop while making my bowl of oatmeal. First stop. . . blogger, of course. I spotted this post and went to congratulate Jessica on winning the Prudent Baby Sewing Machine Double Down contest. As I'm reading I see that she mentions the other winner. . . me! Talk about being shocked. Seriously, just from the few potholders I saw posted on Prudent Baby last week, I thought there was no way I would win. There was some major talent going on over there. I'm still kind of shocked but really excited about this new machine. So glad I entered! Thinking maybe I should get a few lottery tickets in case I'm on a roll ;) Many, many thanks to Prudent Baby and Brother for hosting this fun giveaway and to the judges for picking my little potholder :) Congrats to Jessica  and the other finalists!!

8 comments

  1. Congrats Vanessa! I saw your big win this morning and am so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your potholders are gorgeous. Have fun with your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is a great way to start the day, and I do love your potholder.:) i can't wait to hear how you like your new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and Jessica!
    I too was amazed at all the creativity when I stopped by. Such chic potholders. Should make cooking and baking loads more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is the same machine that I have...you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright Vanessa!!! Your potholders were adorable! I'm so glad you won.

    ReplyDelete

© LBG STUDIO
PRIVACY POLICY Maira Gall